The South African Schools Debating Board will host a training day aimed at any educator or coach on the African continent who would like to improve their debate coaching skills.
- When: Saturday, 27 February 2021
- Time: 10h00-14h00 (SAST)
- Cost: Free of charge
- Register: Fill out the form by 24 February 2021
The session will cover:
- Introduction to debating (rules, format etc.)
- How to teach the basic elements of debating (argument construction skills, case construction skills and responsive skills).
- How to teach more advanced debate skills.
- How to develop a coaching plan for a team.
- How to adjudicate debates and provide feedback to teams.